If you are thinking whether to create CV or resume, you should know that these two are different from each other. The CV or also known as curriculum vitae is shorter than the resume. Yes, it includes information but not as broad as resume.
Samples of CV and Resume: CV Template 2015
- A short objective. It can be about two to three sentences explaining how you can be a help for the company and what you have that will benefit the company
- This section is important because the employer needs to know what you have that others do not have so be sure that you able to get the attention of the employer for him to continue reading your CV.
Skills and Abilities
- Well versed in MS Office application
- Train new employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Great in E-marketing
University of New York
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
Communication Company 2009-present
- Responsible for overseeing and planning on emerging products
- Deliver accurate feedback for all customer requests
- Recommends potential services and products to the management
- Create new training and processing programs for external and internal communication
Resume Template 2015
Objective: Design professional prepared in adding experience, promotional operations, mutual devising strategies and using advanced technologies.
- Very proficient specialist in manipulating image with progressive and broad experience in retouching, color correction and re-production
- Inventive conceptualist with great eye for new progressive design and methods
- Proficient in most utilized designs and graphics
- Innovative designer with attention to details and incomparable design skills
- Graphic Designer 2000-present
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Michigan
This is a great resume sample 2015 to follow. You have a professional resume if you have it but it is still important whether you want to use a CV template or Resume template. Whatever it is, just always remember that the CV is shorter than resume but it contain details that are important for your application. Whether you want to use a CV or resume, always make sure you are doing the right thing.