Your decision to choose the 2015 resume format can make or break your application. If you don’t realize yet, your resume is your business card that either makes you a good or bad brand. Therefore, finding the best format to use as well as the sections to include in your resume format 2015 is what you need.
What Is The Best Sample Resume Format 2015?
The best sample resume format 2015 to use is the one that includes all the necessary details about you and your work history and skills. If you want to come up with the best format to use, check out the following sample resume format 2015:
- Resume Headline including your complete name
- Resume Contact Information includes mailing address and zip code, mobile number, landline number and email address
- Resume Objective/ Resume Branding Statement is about your career plans and goals to highlight whether or not it is in tune with the company’s and that you may be a good fit on what they are looking for
- Resume Profile
- Career Summary highlights including your accomplishments backed up by quantitative data and keywords
- Resume Experience Section to list down your work history, position held, company name and job description, including important keywords
- Resume Education Section
- Resume Skills
Formatted Resume Section Examples
- Personal information
- Career summary
- Work experience
- Education background
Professional Resume Format 2015
- Use simple fonts, including Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri or Verdana
- Use one-half to one inch margin
- Do not forget white spaces
- Include and break down your content into sections
- Limit the page to only one
- If the font or its size is giving you a hard time, then adjust it by half e.g. 10.5, 11.5
There you have the top tips for best resume template 2015 that you can use in creating an outstanding resume that will impress potential employers. You can make use of the above mentioned tips to ensure that you will be able to maximize the space in your one-page resume and that you can eliminate any fluff.